Showing all 3 products

  • Alma Negra

    Alma Negra +1 Sk

    +1 To Paladin Skill Levels +30% Faster Block Rate +20% Increased Chance Of Blocking +50% Bonus To Attack Rating +180-210%...

    $0.59
    Out of stock
    Read more
    • [yith_wcwl_add_to_wishlist]
    • [yith_compare_button]

    +1 To Paladin Skill Levels +30% Faster Block Rate +20% Increased Chance Of Blocking +50% Bonus To Attack Rating +180-210%...

    • [yith_wcwl_add_to_wishlist]
    • [yith_compare_button]
  • Alma Negra

    Alma Negra +2 Sk

    +2 To Paladin Skill Levels +30% Faster Block Rate +20% Increased Chance Of Blocking +50% Bonus To Attack Rating +180-210%...

    $2.79 $1.49
    Out of stock
    Read more
    • [yith_wcwl_add_to_wishlist]
    • [yith_compare_button]

    +2 To Paladin Skill Levels +30% Faster Block Rate +20% Increased Chance Of Blocking +50% Bonus To Attack Rating +180-210%...

    • [yith_wcwl_add_to_wishlist]
    • [yith_compare_button]
  • Alma Negra

    Alma Negra +2 Skills Ethereal

    +180-210% Enhanced Defense (varies) +2 To Paladin Skill Levels 20% Increased Chance of Blocking 30% Faster Block Rate +40-75% Enhanced Damage (varies)...

    $2.79
    Out of stock
    Read more
    • [yith_wcwl_add_to_wishlist]
    • [yith_compare_button]

    +180-210% Enhanced Defense (varies) +2 To Paladin Skill Levels 20% Increased Chance of Blocking 30% Faster Block Rate +40-75% Enhanced Damage (varies)...

    • [yith_wcwl_add_to_wishlist]
    • [yith_compare_button]